Flash Player for Android is no longer available for download from the Google Play app store, but Android users can still download and install Flash Player from the Archived Flash Player Versions page on the Adobe website. Here’s how to install it manually:
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet.
2. Open the Settings menu.
3. Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs).
4. Check the check-box “Unknown sources”.
5. Tap OK to confirm your selection.
6. Close Settings.
7. Launch the browser.
8. Search for “flash player archive page” or navigate directly to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html.
9. On the Archive page, scroll down to “Flash Player for Android archives”.
10. Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system.
11. Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
12. When download completes, close the browser.
13. Open Notifications.
14. Tap “install_flash_player.apk”.
15. When prompted, tap Install.
16. When installation is finished, tap Done.
Now you can watch your favorite stream or video from Streaming platform into your Android device using the Flash Player.