Video Library contains all media files that a user has uploaded. Broadcasters can upload video files, directly encode videos and customize the encoding options for each video file.
Video library files can always be edited, published or removed from users accounts.
Important: depending on the type of account and the permissions a user has, some of the features presented on this chapter may or may not be available.
In this section, users can manage all the settings of their media content:
- Add Video to their account, either simply upload it or encode it.
- Video encoding and publishing process.
- Customize default uploading settings before starting to upload video files.
- Customize encoding settings for all files on the upload queue.
- View the video library and manage all video files that have been uploaded.
- Edit video details like title, description, thumbnail.
- Edit video privacy settings, set a password or customize the embed options.
- Manage PPV settings for a video, set a price for the video file.
- Edit video captions, set subtitles for a video.
- Trim videos by cropping exact sections of a video file.
- View the list of pending video files.
- View the DVR files library and watch recorded events on STB.
- View details regarding the required storage space.
Click on the URLs above and the manual page will open in a new tab window of your default browser.